Friday, June 01, 2007

Blogtipping

I just found out about blogtipping. Apparently it has been going on for at least a year, unbeknownst to me. It seems like a fun little thing to do. It kind of reminds me of "paying it forward." From what I gather it is where you publish a blog post about other people's blogs with praise, tips and encouragement for them in that post. This is something that is done on the first of the month. It sounds like a neat thing to do, so I think I'm going to try it.

Here are today's tippees:

  1. Whirling Betty - I just came across this blog and I love it. I like how this single mom mixes pictures with words. I love the flow of her writing, it just seems to draw you in and keep you there. I couldn't stop reading once I stumbled across it. I love how open and honest she is!
  2. BikerMomma's Blog - I like the layout of this blog, its clean and has nice lines. I also like her writing style. It's crisp and easy to read. Glad to see she is back after a short hiatus!
  3. Living the Mom Life - I like the content and flow of this blog. I like that she was posting fairly regularly. I hope that she is enjoying a new baby and will be back soon with new posts!
It was definitely fun looking a new blogs and sharing them with you. I hope you check them out and add them to your reading lists as well! Happy blogging!

0 comments: