Monday, July 23, 2007

One Word MeMe

I have been tagged by Lauren. Tag is always a fun game, so I’m in. You can only answer each question with one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk

2. Relationship? Married.

3. Your hair? Up.

4. Work? Steady.

5. Your sister? Love.

6. Your favorite thing? Family.

7. Your dream last night? Short.

8. Your favorite drink? Soda.

9. Your dream car? Rover.

10. The room you’re in? Office.

11. Your shoes? Black.

12. Your fears? Loss.

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy.

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Kids.

15. What are you not good at? Dieting.

16. Muffin? Chocolate.

17. One of your wish list items? DSLR.

18. Where you grew up? Philly

19. Last thing you did? Copy

20. What are you wearing? Clothes.

21. What aren’t you wearing? Earrings.

22. Your pet? None.

23. Your computer? HP.

24. Your life? Good.

25. Your mood? Tired.

26. Missing? Hubby.

27. What are you thinking about right now? Hubby.

28. Your car? Buick.

29. Your kitchen? Old.

30. Your summer? Short.

31. Your favorite color? Pink.

32. Last time you laughed? Today.

33. Last time you cried? Unsure.

34. School? Done.

35. Love? Family.

Okay, so the idea with tagging is to name some other bloggers as the ones being tagged. Most of the other bloggers I know have already been tagged. So, I’m going to pick some randomly and tag them! Hey I would still tag the closest kid on the playground, even if I didn’t know them, right? LOL So surviving nj and homemom3 - Tag, you're it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Deb from Surviving NJ here...thanks for tagging me. I'm going to respond on my own domain blog, SurvivingNJ.com/blog

Cheers, Deb

Homemom3 said...

Thanks that was fun. Oh I just posted a giveaway on my blog don't forget to join and tomorrow I'll post a list of giveaways from around the net. Here's the link to my Meme.

http://homemom3.blogspot.com/2007/07/one-word-meme.html

Unknown said...

I loved reading your tag! Here is mine from Lara too. See you back on Mommy's Helper!