Thursday, September 13, 2007

Indulge Your Inner Diva

Who doesn't have a little diva in them? I sure do! When I came across a blog called Diva Days, it naturally sparked my interest. I headed over and started reading. I opened the blog and read the tagline and thought - how great is that?? (If you want to know what it says - go see for yourself, lol) Here I am still reading a half an hour later. I had to tear myself away in order to get some work done!

Diva Days has a hodge podge of posts on it! It has everything from Funny Days - full of funny stories, to recipes, to posts defining Divas. It is written in a light humorous style that makes it easy to read and easy to keep you wanting more! Once I started reading, I literally couldn't stop. I suggest you stop on by and check it out!

1 comments:

Diva said...

Wow, thanks for the wonderful feedback! I am glad to know that my random posts are ok! I do tend to post on whatever grabs my fancy at the time, but I have a ball doing it. Thanks for the visit. I am going to check out your blog now too.