Friday, December 08, 2006

Harder than I thought

Ok, so being an Avon Rep is harder than I thought it would be. I still love it though. It's harder than I thought it would be to get customers! I think it might be a little easier if I was more outgoing. Its still incredibly hard for me just to walk up to total stranger and strike up a conversation. Funny though, I have no problem striking up a conversation with a stranger online!

I think its fear of rejection. If I can't see the person, I guess the rejection won't feel so bad. I know it seems silly. So my goal is to find the courage to approach more people with Avon.

It shouldn't be hard, I love the products. I think they are great and a great value! Of course I want to share that with people! I need a game plan.

Off to brainstorm!

0 comments: