Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's here - Derek Jeter ~ Driven!


Driven - Life Without Limits.

Ambition. Courage. Passion. These are the qualities that Derek Jeter brings to Driven, his new signature fragrance, exclusively for Avon.

A winning blend of Chilled Grapefruit, Clean Oakmoss and Spice.

Derek Jeter has teamed up with Avon to bring a sexy new scent to us! Everyone I have given a sample to has loved the smell, from my brother to my husband, to my dad and everyone in between! Not to mention the ladies!!

I bought this for my husband before he even smelled it! I love the smell and can't wait to smell it on him! Unfortunately he has to wait until Christmas to smell it/wear it. Or should I say unfortunately for me???

I recently read a short interview with Derek Jeter regarding this cologne and I must say I liked what he had to say. When asked about his style he said, "I know more what I dislike. I would be in a suit today even if I didn't have to. You can't be overdressed, but you can be underdressed. " So true. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. He also said, "Everyone should be aware of how they present themselves. A good fragrance can give you confidence." Confidence is important. So is a good first impression.

Derek Jeter and his cologne, Driven, have definitely left a good first impression on me.

0 comments: